Final Project Proposal

  For my final project I'm a bit stumped on what I want to do. For once I think I want to do something a little more performative. Although in most of my projects I’m normally the one doing some form of performance, I’d like to emphasize it this time around. For my project I’m thinking of doing a performance.


I don’t know for sure what I want it to be specifically, but I have a few ideas. For my first idea I wouldn’t mind making a dialogue clip of a character that I have for my Dungeons and Dragons campaign named Abbadon, The Failed Sentinel. If I do this I may post it online for other people to use in their campaigns since this is from a pre-made module. In a way, doing this would be a way to contribute to this specific section of the DnD Community.


My alternative may be a short parody fan-film using my “Art The Clown” costume that I had purchased for Halloween. This one will be more of a comedic project made mostly to entertain. I do think this one may have a longer process in order to make, however it would be a fun project to do.


Comments

Popular Posts